TAC Sciences - Tattoo Anesthetic Cream - 1oz
Topical anesthetic cream that targets and neutralizes tattoo pain at the source. Developed in collaboration by board certified dermatologists and industry-leading tattoo artists.
Ingredients: Prilocaine base, lidocaine base, peg-9 stearate, water carbomer, phenoxyethanol
Cruelty Free. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. All Natural.
External skin use only.
How to TAC:
1. Before application, wash hands with soap and wear gloves.
2. Shave and wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
3. Use a tongue depressor to stir TAC and then apply a small amount to the area. (Leave on for 30 min before wiping off completely.)
4. Apply the stencil. (Keep TAC handy to apply during tattoo process.)
5. Tattoo outline first.
6. Apply small amounts of TAC throughout the shading and color session. (This is when TAC works the best!) (Apply on top of a dental bib and not seran wrap when using on work station.)
7. If white ink is going to be applied then clean the tattoo. Apply a think layer of TAC Tattoo Anesthetic Cream on the Tattoo. (Wrap the area for 5-10 minutes and then begin tattooing on top of the applied TAC)