Alexa Facial Chair Bed
The Alexa chair swivels 360° on top of a heavy-duty hydraulic pump with a sleek chrome finish. The thinner base allows for closer positioning to the client. The backrest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 65° angle. The leg rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45° angle. Removable arms ensure easy transitioning.
- Thinner heavy-duty hydraulic lift pump
- Chrome-finished hydraulic pump
- Manually adjustable backrest and leg rest
- Removable arm rests and pillow facial hole for face-down positioning
- Rotates 360°
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.1" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Chair height adjustment from 23" to 30"
- Stool height adjustment from 19" to 23"
- Backrest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° incline upward
- Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot bail
- Capacity 400 lbs.
- Default Position**: 67" x 29" x 23" (L x W x H)
- Armrest Width: 4"
- Cushion Thickness: 4"
- Hydraulic Base: 33.5" x 20" (L x W)
- Weight: 70 lbs.
*All heights measured from ground to top of the seat cushion
**Default Position: bed completely flat, lowest height, without attachments
- 1 Crate
- 43"x 17"x 23" (L x W x H)
- 108 lbs.