Cheyenne Sol Nova Tattoo Machine
The Sol Nova by Cheyenne is really shaking up the tattoo market: This machine delivers a tattoo experience unlike anything you have experienced before!
The Sol Nova is extremely powerful and at the same time gentle on the skin. It packs a punch, but still runs softly and smoothly. This means that the color transfers to the skin more quickly, which is ideal for black-and-gray work in particular. Thanks to the quiet and soft operational mode, it does not cause a rough appearance on the skin, allowing for a faster healing process. Cheyenne Sol Nova: sublime design, exemplary handling, and first-rate quality.
A POWERFUL DEVICE FOR PRECISE LINES AND GENTLE SHADES:
- Durable, easy to clean and robust machine
- Perfectly balanced, weight shifted to the front
- 25 Hz Low frequency: For dot workers and color realists
- Powerful machine, very gentle to the skin
- 3.5 mm stroke, good for lines and shades
- Smooth, soft, and quiet operational mode
- NOMINAL VOLTAGE: 5 to 12.6 V DC
- POWER INTAKE: 3 W
- START-UP CURRENT: Max. 2.5 A for Max. 200 ms
- PIERCING FREQUENCY: 25 to 150 Hz
- STROKE: 3.5 mm
- NEEDLE PROTRUSION: 0 to 4.0 mm
- ELECTRICAL CONNECTION: 3.5 mm jack
- DRIVE: Brushless DC motor
- OPERATING MODE: Continuous operation
- DIAMETER: 33 mm
- LENGTH: 102 mm
- WEIGHT: Approx. 150 g
Made in Germany.