Mako Low Studio Chair
The Mako Low Artist Chair by Comfort Soul is designed to save space by fulfilling a number of versatile roles around your PMU procedures. As an artist chair, the split backrest and 6 points of adjustment allow the Mako Low to be customized to support the natural posture of each artist. The uniquely ergonomic straddle position offered by the Mako Low also makes it perfect for lengthy procedures.
- 6 points of adjustment for ultimate customization: seat height, seat front-to-rear pitch, back angle, backrest pitch, backrest height, backrest split height
- Lower height range to accommodate artists who are 4"11' or taller
- Durable rollerblade wheels for ease of movement and locking mechanism for added safety
- Smooth, high-quality PVC vinyl for easy cleaning
- Provides ergonomic support for both front-facing and straddling positions
- Non-marking, lockable wheels included
- Default Position: 20" x 19" x 32" (L x W x H)
- Height Range: 12.4" - 16.4”
- Capacity: 250 lbs.
- 3-year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl)
- 1-year pneumatic warranty